Team Captain Central
Thank you for being a leader by supporting our Dash From Home as a Team Captain!
You and your team will give hope to thousands of children and adults waiting for a life-saving transplant in Gift of Life’s region and across our country. Every step you walk or mile you run will help save lives.
As a Team Leader, you will:
• Help bring awareness of organ and tissue donation to every neighborhood
• Celebrate the life-saving power of transplantation
• Honor our heroic donors and compassionate donor families
• Celebrate the generosity of our community, which has led our nation in organ donation for 13 consecutive years
• Give hope to every patient on the transplant waiting list: more than 5,000 in this region and more than 100,000 nationwide
• Join more than a quarter million people who have been part of Donor Dash since 1996
If you registered for the 2020 Donor Dash:
• Registrations from 2020 will be carried over to this event; No need to register again.
• Prices stay the same in 2021.
• All fundraising from 2020 will be carried over to the 2021 Dash From Home.
• If you purchased any Donor Dash gear in 2020 during registration (tech tee, hat or socks), you will be sent the new Dash From Home gear as we get closer to the event.
Not sure if you registered? Enter your name in the “search participants” field on the left side of the home page.
To form a team: Visit the homepage, click the "Form a Team" button and create a team page.
Use your Team Page to:
• Share your experience! Personalize your page with photographs and stories.
• Set a team fundraising goal and a team recruitment goal.
• Send emails to your friends, family and co-workers to join or sponsor your team.
• Track fundraising and recruitment progress.
• Communicate with your team about meetings and group fundraising activities.
• Check team rankings to see how your team compares to others.
Gift of Life is one of the oldest and largest of the 57 organ procurement organizations in the United States. Since our founding in 1974, we have coordinated more than 52,500 life-saving organs for transplant and approximately 1.75 million tissue transplants have resulted from the generosity of donors and their families.